Monday, December 14, 2009

My Mind is Moving Again....

It's a wonderful thing to have the itch to read and write.
It's like waking up with words and a message to convey at the first opening of your eyes or a song in your mind that you can't stop singing.
It's been a long day, and the to-do lists never end.... my mind is slightly tired, but I am excited at the prospect of a new idea running around my mind.
Writing is an art, a sport, a science, a formula, and a passion.  Unless all parts are present at the execution, the product is a fail.
I shiver at the falling temperature around me and ignore the time that ticks away as the house around me slowly closes up and heads to bed.  I have to write.  Creativity - necessity - calls me to this, and I am smiling at the joy of a keyboard beneath my fingers again and the mind moving faster than those fingers can move.

My life is full.  I have much to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment